Air Vent Cleaning for Spring: Improve Your IAQ
When your building switches its HVAC system from heating to cooling this spring, it’s also a perfect time to schedule air vent cleaning to ensure healthy indoor air quality (IAQ) for this season and the summer, fall and winter months ahead.
What You Should Know About Sustainable Cleaning
There is growing awareness within all industries today that conventional attitudes and logistics around protecting and preserving the ecological integrity of the planet must change to address escalating environmental crises. Sustainable or ‘green’ cleaning is now the top trend in residential and commercial cleaning.
Keep Your Office Clean and Fresh This Spring
Spring is a time of renewal and when we get to finally say goodbye to winter and slush season. It’s also the perfect time to give your office a refreshing spring clean to improve appearances, boost morale and maintain the health and safety of your workplace. Welcome this vibrant new season with these spring cleaning tips from the experts at ServiceMaster Clean.
Winter Floor Care
Winter can be equally hard on commercial hard surface flooring as it is on carpets. Rock salt, sand and other ice-melt products used on sidewalks and roadways are unavoidably tracked indoors during the snow and ice season, and it can wreak havoc on all types of carpeting and floors.
Start the New Year with a Healthy Facility
As employees return to the workplace in greater numbers this year and concerns about virus transmission and infection remain, businesses and facility managers will continue to focus on hygiene and social distancing practices and to improve protocols and standards for commercial cleaning and disinfecting in public and shared indoor work environments.
- Keep It Clean At The Office Party
- Protect Your Floors and Building Occupants This Winter
- Return to the Office: Have you adjusted your cleaning schedule?
- Improve indoor air quality and reduce allergens in your workplace
- Detailed Cleaning for a Healthy Office
- Returning to the Workplace: Employee Concerns
- The Importance of Office Cleaning & Disinfection for Employees’ Peace of Mind
- Professional Cleaning to Reduce Health Risk in The Workplace
- Is Your Facility Healthy?
- Is Regular Commercial Cleaning Enough?
- How to disinfect your office
- Cleaning for Industrial Spaces
- What is Post Construction Cleaning?
- What is the difference between sanitizing and disinfection?
- How Does Electrostatic Disinfection Work?
- What You Should Know About Electrostatic Disinfection
- Get ready for the New Year with Protect-3 Advance
- COVID-19 and Flu Season: Fortify Your Workplace with Protect-3 Advance
- Protect-3 Advance: Providing A Healthier And More Productive Workplace
- The Facts On Disinfecting Schools
- Bringing More Science To Cleaning with Protect-3 Advance
- Getting Back To Work: Keeping Your Office Safe
- EPIDEMIOLOGY: THE BASIC SCIENCE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Office Disinfection: How To Prepare
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, Sanitizing, Sterilizing. Know the Difference.
- Preventing the Spread of Infection in the Workplace
- Disinfecting Hard and Soft Surfaces In The Workplace
- Taking Steps to Reduce the Risk of Cross-Contamination at Work
- STOP THE SPREAD THROUGH PROPER HAND WASHING
- Germ Spread and How to Avoid It
- Targeted Commercial Cleaning and Disinfecting Can Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
- Flu Season: This year could be one of the worst
- 5 Tips for Office Safety This Winter
- Post-construction cleaning offers fresh start
- Something to be said about longevity
- Clean and Complete in CFM&D Magazine
- 5 Cleaning Tasks to Tackle This Fall
- IFMA Toronto Chapter Golf Tournament
- Don’t miss us in FC&M Magazine
- Share spaces, not germs
- IFMA Toronto Chapter Golf Tournament
- Is your cleaning company insured?
- I Can See Clearly Now…
- Improve Your Building Security
- Post Construction Cleaning: Providing The Finishing Touch
- Cleaning for health
- 6 Best Practices to refresh your office this spring
- Evaluating Commercial Cleaning Contracts
- The bottom line on the flu season…
- Something in the Air: Airborne Allergens
- Slowing The Spread of the Office Flu
- Extra. Extra. Read all about us…
- Keeping It Clean in a "Hotelling" Environment